Our Pop-up Lift with a built-in swivel mechanism
Pop-up Swivel TV Lifts
The most popular option because automation control is only needed for the pop-up TV lift. To change the viewing angle, you simply need to grab the set and rotate to your desired position. No hunting for the remote.
The electric swivel interfaces with the user’s home control system and can be used as both electric and manual.
- Swivel mechanism built into the design — total stack-height of this combination only 5.25” high
- All components (swivel (turret) bearing and associated support parts) are CNC machined, giving this automatic TV lift system extremely tight tolerances.
- Bearing rotates smoothly on hard Delrin ball bearings, making the Pop-up TV Lift fully marine capable
- Swivel precisely stops at the home position before lowering into the cabinet*
- Safety slip clutch built in — will “Slip” if someone accidentally bumps into the rotated TV*
- Top quality electric motor – so quiet, it essentially can’t be heard*
*Electric features — protect the rotation mechanism from damage and allow the user to manually swivel the lift if preferred
- A structural marine grade aluminum
- Heli-arc welded frame construction
- Precision CNC machined lift components
- 115-volt motors with overload protection (220 v optional)
- 1 to 2.5 amp maximum current draw
- Quality Needle & ball-bearings
- Unique Guided Rack & Pinion Drive
- Power outlet
- A platform is pre-drilled and threaded for mounting
- Equipped with a manual override system
- Standard 12 VDC simple relay interface
- Adjustable upper & lower limit switches
- Rugged & marine capable